DIREWOLVES - Aegri Somnia 12"
"Formed in 2011 in Lorient, western France, DIREWOLVES rapidly stood out from the pack by combining both the melodic and the heavy aspects of punk hardcore. Their first full-length «Aegri Somnia» not only follows the path of their EP «Me From Myself, To Banish» (2012) but also enhances the spectrum of their sound, browsing through a large range of sub-genres while avoiding their respective clichés. Songs such as "Holy Treason" or "Face The Facts" show the band at their most vehement, colliding unstoppable drumming with heavily metallic-influenced riffs while the end of the record explores more emotionally-charged post-metallic soundscapes. With their constant will to remain straightforward but diversified DIREWOLVES deliver eleven highly epic and passionate anthems, condensing everything you could expect from a great hardcore LP in 2014."
- Drums recorded by Amaury Sauvé at La Senelle, Laval
- Guitars, bass and vocals recorded by Direwolves in Lorient
- Mixed by Guillaume Doussaud at Swan Sound Studio, Caen
- Mastered by Nick Zampiello at New Alliance East, Boston
- Additional vocals on "Keep It Clear" and "Endless Tragedies" by Quentin Sauvé
- Additional drums and percussion by Amaury Sauvé
- Design by Fortifem
- The Blindness That Keeps You Warm
- Holy Treason
- Echoed In Vain
- Sighs And Whisper
- The Liar's Choice
- Face The Facts
- Light It Up
- Keep It Clear
- Endless Tragedies
The vinyl version is housed in a reverse-printed gatefold jacket and comes on transparent "dark sea" vinyl.
(Preis ohne MwSt. gem. §19 UStG und exklusive Versandkosten)